Vardenafil Hydrochloride Helps Ronda Rousey And His Fitness Model Wife Clearing The Way For Marriage

Vardenafil Hydrochloride Helps Ronda Rousey And His Fitness Model Wife Clearing The Way For Marriage

Edit: Shenzhen OK Biotech Technology Co., Ltd.    Date: 2016-02-23
Vardenafil hydrochloride helps Ronda 
Rousey and his fitness model wife clearing 
the way for marriage
 
Ronda, 29, said Travis helped her when she felt suicidal after her defeat against Holly Holm
Ronda was spotted with a ring on her left finger but her rep said they weren't engaged
Jenna Renee has accused Browne of domestic violence, which he denies
Ronda Rousey's boyfriend is now officially divorced, just a year after marrying fitness model Jenna Renee Webb.
Travis Browne, 33, also a UFC athlete, split up from Jenna Renee in June last year and a judge pronounced their divorce earlier this month,TMZ reported.
This means Travis and Ronda could now legally tie the knot if they wanted to even though rumors that the two were engaged turned out to be false last month.
Ronda, who lost her bantamweight title to rival Holly Holm in November last year, said Travis helped her recovering from her violent defeat, which gave her suicidal thoughts.
'I was literally sitting there and thinking about killing myself and that exact second I’m like, ''I’m nothing, what do I do anymore and no one gives a s*** about me anymore without this,''' she said earlier this week on The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
'To be honest I looked up and I saw my man Travis was standing up there and I looked up at him and I was like, I need to have his babies. I need to stay alive,' Ronda added.
She and Travis confirmed they were in a relationship in October last year, after growing closer to each other over the summer.
Travis was facing accusations of domestic violence from his then-estranged wife at the time and found comfort talking to Ronda.
'Dating is for children,' he told The MMA Hour. 'Dating is for kids. Over the summer, through all the s*** that I had to shuffle through, that I had to sift through, Ronda and I started talking and I'll say now that we are together.
'She's my woman and I'm her man. There's no boyfriend, girlfriend stuff. There's no dating. We're together.' 
Rumors that the two were engaged sparked after Rousey appeared with a diamond ring on her left ring finger in Saturday Night Live promos.
But her rep denied the rumors to People Magazine and said the ring was just part of her jewelry for the show.
Jenna then posted a photo of Ronda with the ring on Instagram, adding in her caption that she and Travis were still married and accusing him of domestic violence again.
'When he hits you across your pretty face don't worry, I'll be right here to say I told you so,' she wrote under Ronda's photo.
Jenna said Travis had hit her in July, which he has denied. A third-party investigation commissioned by the UFC cleared him.
Earlier this week, Travis said he would go through hell and back for Ronda after she talked about her struggles during her Ellen DeGeneres interview.
'I was there to support her in any way I could, just like any man would do for his woman,” he told Activ8Media.
'It’s pretty simple. There’s no magic in it. We go through those dark times and we need someone to lean on. I hate the fact that she had to go through that dark time, but like she said, it happened for a reason and there’s a great purpose.'
Hello, 
Good days. 
Do you have a plan to order steroids and sex hormones( Raw Meterial) now? Testosterone series, boldenone series, dianabol, anavar, mestanolone,clomifene citrate, flibanserin, sildenafil and so on. 
If you are interested in our products, please don't hesitate to contact me. Thank you .


Best regards,
Alen
--------------------
Shenzhen Ok-biotech Co., Ltd.
Email:  alen@ok-biotech.com
Mobile: 86-852-64872529
Fax:  +86-852-54852411

Website: www.ok-biotech.com

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Masteron (drostanolone propionate)

Post Cycle Therapy

Chapter 1.Why do the clients choose our company?