Flibanserin: Adele Nails ‘All I Ask’ Performance On ‘Ellen’ After Grammys Snafu

Flibanserin: Adele Nails ‘All I Ask’ Performance On ‘Ellen’ After Grammys Snafu

Edit: Shenzhen OK Biotech Technology Co., Ltd.    Date: 2016-02-19

we provide high-quality steroids raw powder in China,and experienced in 
exporting this kind product to worldwide about 20 years. if you 
have intention to make finished products yourself and we could provide you 
useful suggestions. contact me at : Emailalen@ok-biotech.com   
Skype:alen@ok-biotech.com
Mobile: +86 852 64872529
Www.ok-biotech.com
Flibanserin: Adele Nails ‘All I Ask’ 
Performance on ‘Ellen’ After Grammys 
Snafu
Redemption! Adele sang “All I Ask” perfectly on The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Thursday, February 18, after she experienced a slight sound snafu during Monday night’s Grammys.  
The 27-year-old performed in a chic all-black ensemble following her interview with DeGeneres.
During their chat, the “Hello” singer said that she was understandably bummed following her Grammys performance, during which a microphone fell onto the piano strings at the beginning of her set, and she sounded a little bit out of tune. 
“I cried pretty much all day,” Adele revealed. “In fairness I would have cried if it went really well as well. If it was a stand-out performance I would have cried as well. I always cry.”
Her Grammys night wasn’t entirely ruined though.
The songstress revealed that she hit up In-N-Out after the awards show and also treated herself to a beer. “S—t happens,” she tweeted that evening.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Masteron (drostanolone propionate)

Post Cycle Therapy

Chapter 1.Why do the clients choose our company?