Flibanserin: Ruby Rose Signs Contract With Urban Decay Cosmetics

Flibanserin: Ruby Rose Signs Contract With Urban Decay Cosmetics

Edit: Shenzhen OK Biotech Technology Co., Ltd.    Date: 2016-03-03

Flibanserin: Ruby Rose signs contract 
with Urban Decay cosmetics
Ruby Rose and Urban Decay have teamed up, though it's not clear the extent of the deal yet.
Australian model, actor and DJ Ruby Rose has paired with US makeup brand Urban Decay. 
Rose, who starred in season three of Netflix hit Orange is the New Black, has also made headlines for speaking frankly about her gender identity. 
In June last year, she told Elle that she considers herself gender fluid - neither a man or a woman. 
"I'm not a guy; I don't really feel like a woman, but obviously I was born one. So, I'm somewhere in the middle, which - in my perfect imagination - is like having the best of both sexes," she told the magazine.
"I have a lot of characteristics that would normally be present in a guy and then less that would be present in a woman. But then sometimes I'll put on a skirt - like today."
Buy steroid powders from China 
We can ship to worldwide with safe package..More details at       
Emailalen@ok-biotech.com   
Skype:alen@ok-biotech.com
Mobile: +86 852 64872529
Www.ok-biotech.com

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Masteron (drostanolone propionate)

Post Cycle Therapy

Chapter 1.Why do the clients choose our company?